By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Nice games iclim! It's been a while since I fought you and it's always a pleasure! I'm starting to think I'm actually good with Diddy Kong :)

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
Nice games iclim! It's been a while since I fought you and it's always a pleasure! I'm starting to think I'm actually good with Diddy Kong :)

You are. I played you 4 or 5 times, in the first 2 I had a change, but when you played Diddy I was changeless.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

what!? truck you play diddy!?

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Possum5454 said:
what!? truck you play diddy!?

Yes I do but don't worry I won't pull a Riot and proclaim I'm the best Diddy on the site!

Signature goes here!

I finished last in Melee singles. That game was hard. Marth feels like such a downgrade in Melee compared to Brawl. He has less knock and the dancing blades is garbage.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network
Riot Of The Blood said:
I finished last in Melee singles. That game was hard. Marth feels like such a downgrade in Melee compared to Brawl. He has less knock and the dancing blades is garbage.

You also have to factor in that the people you played probably have years of experience with Melee and you got the game just about a month ago.

Signature goes here!

Riot Of The Blood said:

he's still high tier in melee though...that is if you go by tiers

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Characters seem to have more mobility in Melee. My spacing with Marth is flawless in both games, but Fox and Falco are able to get inside of my sword and I can't get them out. Stupid reflector. I was able to win matches in melee, though. Marth just isn't all that good in melee. I would probably have to pick up shiek is I wanted to be serious about winning.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

TruckOSaurus said:

It was my pleasure. ^_^
Though I really miss 4 player brawls with everyone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

iclim4 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

It was my pleasure. ^_^
Though I really miss 4 player brawls with everyone.

Same here! 4 player Brawl are much more relaxed and tons of fun! I actually had a couple of 3-players brawls today with twilit and Oy and just as I had to leave Possum joined so I missed my chance at a 4-player brawl.

Signature goes here!