By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Is there any one on? and where do you guys get such sig ivo and ctk?

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Around the Network

I'm on Jski, but don't know if it helps... Only 3 out of 13 has added me :(

You're among the guys who haven't added me. You have my FC in a PM.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

56k is the only big name I can recognize from that list, but nice job either way on getting third.

Brawl FC: 0473 - 7465 - 0612

@Twilit

Very nice games we played Twilit. Ya i got a lot better with PK trainer, and that was one of my first times using MK and i beat you. Please dont tell me how i overused some moves with MK(i still used diverse moves). Atleast i hardly used MACH TORNADO, haha. GG. Did you hang up the phone?

Nice games Truck, Possum(even if it was only 1), and ROD. So Truck, learn any new Peachy combos? It seemed everytime you hit me another attack would be waiting :)

@ B; It shows >.> Brawl is the only fighting game where any n00b can win >: I wished Brawl would at least work like melee in this regard. As for your PT I could hardly notice. You still only use that worn out Charizard which you still do those stupid things with. Smash spam, KO moves to build up damage, rolling, dash attack, running ALL the time, and using the same move over and over until it hits(even if it never does >.

Around the Network
twilit said:

@ B; It shows >.> Brawl is the only fighting game where any n00b can win >:

If I come off as rude that's cuz i'm pissed you can actually win at this casual game like this :/ *plays Melee*

So funny.

Oh yes, B. Stay with Fox, please. You use him better than all your other characters... a lot better.

sorry for leaving twilit but i'm not a fan of items =/.

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

twilit said:
Nice games Truck, Possum(even if it was only 1), and ROD. So Truck, learn any new Peachy combos? It seemed everytime you hit me another attack would be waiting :)

Don't know about new combos but I've been using moves I didn't use before which makes Peach even Peachier!

Signature goes here!

Well oyv i tryed addeding you but you have not showed up yet. Any way i finly unlocked wofe he fun to play i think i may give up on falco for wofe. I love his air attks F air, down air, up air, back air are all kill shots and air N is a nice def attk.

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.