By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

@Riot
Maybe you are not playing with the proper mindset,rogue told me that you believe shea was like a god you should just fight her like you do like everyone else and try not to give up.

Around the Network
Riot Of The Blood said:
Wasumara, you were able to beat Shea with Lucario???

Am I the only person that just can not beat Shea like... ever?

Dammit Was playing Lucario... Lucario gets on my nerves. They made him broken. 2nd most broken behind MetaKnight.

He was able to beat my Mario with Lucario, but I think he didn't beat my Luigi if I'm not mistaken.

Third member of the Sonic Support Squad.  Member of the Fierce Fox Force.

Click Sonic for my main Youtube channel :D

Woah, CTK is like an expert now! :O

I'da never thought of that ^____^

twilit said:

Woah, CTK is like an expert now! :O

I'da never thought of that ^____^

Actually before I used to give up if I was losing by a 2 or 3 stock disadvange against my opponents now I don't and I have seen it works since they mess up :P ivo was right people kill themselves and make tons of mistakes.

I found this picture on smashboards.

Third member of the Sonic Support Squad.  Member of the Fierce Fox Force.

Click Sonic for my main Youtube channel :D

Around the Network

I'm very weak against Fox's for some reason... B's Fox almost beat me; Peters Fox destroyed; Shea's Fox is just insane. Fox really screws up my entire play style for some reason. Shiek does this to a lesser extent.

I'm glad that he didn't beat your Luigi, Shea. I want to be the person here that takes you down. You have whooped my ass way too many times, lol.

@Ctk
I played my MetaKnight perfectly against Shea. I could not have played better, yet I still got owned. Shea is a Brawl master and is way too good for me right now no matter what mind set I have. She plays at a completely different level than I do.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Words Of Wisdom said:

Those were some of my favorite parts of the other games.

Also... does that mean there are effectively 3 Seung Mina style characters (Angel Fear, Kilik, and SM)?

Kiliks not a clone to my knowledge, he has more range but is slightly slower if I remember from what little I'ved used the two. Angol Fear is an exact clone though, all the way down to stealing her Critical Finish.

Don't fear though, theres 3 of Astaroths Critical Finish. Rock uses Astaroth's :x

Just finished taping every Critical Finish. Going to aim to have the video itself up within an hour, hour and a half.

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

I come back for the first time in ages and no ones online :(
Who's Azula?

Took longer then I thought to edit the Critical Finish movie :x Uploading it soon, so it shouldn't be too much longer until its up.

Just noticed you can't set 2CPUs against each other... with how much they took out and how little they added I'm actually surprised I even thought of buying this now... 5 clones... no longer a stage for every character, and even then theres repeat stages within the game with different backrounds. 2 Star Wars stages? Can we say bias...

I miss Raphaels Castle Siege stage... it was purdy ; ; Nope, this time we get a carousel... which happens to belong to Hilde... a knight... on a carousel... brilliant.
Ivy's Mansion? Nope! We get 2 stages in Ostreinsberg... /stab self. Yoshimitsu's Lava Ride? Noooo give us little ambiguous swamp that no one knows of...

Story Mode and Survival mode were gimped... They didn't even put Teams Mode back in... All the original weapon classes for Custom Characters gone, and not even that many clothing options for the Custom Characters either (I miss my Tamborine and Kick Blade classes). Every main character that passes for human and isn't a bonus or guest has their 2P costume made out of Custom Character items... Including their hair.

No Adventure mode... which was actually a fun way to pass the time with SC3...

Really... this seems like a hack job. Sooo much more could have been in this thing, I'm curious as to what exactly takes up sooo much space on that disc that all of this stuff is missing. I'm expecting DLC out the ass with how much is missing >.<

Well, 3 hours later I finally got it up.. .woohoo

IF YOU PUSH PLAY EXPECT SPOILERS FOR SOUL CALIBUR 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o49GisurEC4

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

I didn't know Raphael is a vampire...
Setsuka's was the best :0