By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

hmm...i onlly remember Hells TL to be any difficult to fight against.

Around the Network

I think shea can play her falco a bit better because i cant seem to get shot hop shot shot to realy work well for me.

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

i think riot list is based on who's he have more trouble to beat

@ Hells; Riot's list is based on his opnions so I don't see anything wrong with that.

Don't worry though, I still think you have the best TL ^____^

yours is getting quite good too i almost lost to you in that match

Around the Network
Riot Of The Blood said:
@Ctk

I consider WoW good, too. It's just that... his best characters are not hands down the best. Pit is one of his better characters, and he is not, in any way, better than Skip's Pit.

His MetaKnight is very good, but I think mines is better now due to probable rust on his part. His Marth... seems like he's use to the melee version in terms of attacks. I seen him do a lot of things with Marth that would have struck way faster and combod into something in Melee. I'm not sure if his G&W is better than Vald's.

WoW is just a good player, and he can fight against anyone on that list just fine. However, I don't think his mastery of a specific characters is as good as others. He's just good at the game.

That's why I didn't grumble about it.  I actually have done dittos with those characters against a few people on that list and beaten them with their own characters.  I don't really consider myself better because I don't play them all the time.  I'm pretty confident that if I settled on one character and played it 24/7 that I could take apart anyone on that list... but that's not fun for me so I don't do it.

@Hells75

Your Toon Link is very good, but earlier I beat you in a duel on Halberd with a stock to spare.  I then came back at the end of a Brawl on FD from 1 stock down and over 50% damage to win.  That's not too impressive except for the fact that I've been playing as Toon Link for a grand total of 2 days.  I used him once when I first got the game, once when I played against iclim4 on Toon Link's ship a few months ago, and then a couple times on Sunday with Luin's Lucario. 

Prior to yesterday, that is all the experience I've had with him--4 matches.  And today mine beat yours in a duel.

Your Toon Link is very good, but you have a ways to go if someone who just started trying him out can do that to you.  ^_^

I any suggestion on doing falco short hope shot shot tick? I can only seem to get it to work on ppl who jump. Is there a way to use his gun as a suting wepon to pull off attks and or graples?

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

i don't like ditto's. i don't think they necessarily mean you are a better player when someone beats you with your main. I don't think it works that way. i think it is better measured when you play against a certain set of people and then you can calculate wins and losses and then determine who is better.

Hells75 said:

To who are you talking with?

ctk495 said:
Hells75 said:

To who are you talking with?

to you lol