By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Words Of Wisdom said:
twilit said:

Why must people complain about each others' playstyles? >.> Can't we just enjoy the game?

*spams arrows twilit* Because!

Hehe you do like his arow attk WoW there a tick i can never seem to pull it off but its called arrow canlning let me see if i can find a link for you. boomerang glitch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxN0eQSxkU8 well i cant find the link but here a gereanly gind made for link and most if not all ticks that you can do on link you can do on toon link. http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=V0u3sUOShcI

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Around the Network
Hells75 said:

yes it worked well but it leave you defenceless from upper attacks and i think you saw it near end of the match

I saw, but I made sure to space myself farther out after the initial hits.  Fool me once, shame on you.  Fool me twice...

Jski said:

Hehe you do like his arow attk WoW there a tick i can never seem to pull it off but its called arrow canlning let me see if i can find a link for you. boomerang glitch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxN0eQSxkU8 well i cant find the link but here a gereanly gind made for link and most if not all ticks that you can do on link you can do on toon link. http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=V0u3sUOShcI

Cool.

I just need to luren how to play with falco rng spam too to conter most ppls spam rng hehe but i am so bad with it i end up killing me self and i like to hit ppl i am just too aggresive. What too much lag ctk where are you from or may be you run your consion thouth your comp? you lag badly.

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Ivo's Lucas is good, but Luin and WoW probably have the best one here. Ivo's the type that can play any character well. He's not like myself, where you have a rigid play style based around one characters strenghts.

I doubt even Ivo's Wolf could be as good as yours, though.

I would say:

Best MetaKnight: Me
Best Marth: Me
Best Toon Link: Ivo
Best Ness: Tao
Best Lucas: Luin
Best Rob: Fazz
Best Snake: Fazz
Best Pit: Skip
Best Ike: Me jk Guild
Best Shiek: Jski
Best Falco: Jski
Best ZSS: Jski
Best Mario: Shea
Best Luigi: Shea
Best Fox Shea
Best DDD: Ivo
Best Kirby: Ivo

That's how I see things.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

i dont see y ivo got a better TL than me

Around the Network
Riot Of The Blood said:
Ivo's Lucas is good, but Luin and WoW probably have the best one here. Ivo's the type that can play any character well. He's not like myself, where you have a rigid play style based around one characters strenghts.

I would say:

Best Fox Shea

That's how I see things.

Neat list.  ^_^

Words Of Wisdom said:
Riot Of The Blood said:

I would say:

Best Fox Shea

That's how I see things.

Neat list. ^_^

Why isn't wow in the list I consider him good  ^_^ ?

WoW, you should play Vald. His Game & Watch is right there with yours in skill. He beat my MetaKnight 5/5 in our matches. I'm not sure with of you are better with him, but you two are the only people that can do that to my Metaknight with him. Game & Watch is hard to fight.

Hells, your Toon Link is very good. I would put you as 4th best Toon Link, even better than Iclim's and Ctk's.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

@Ctk

I consider WoW good, too. It's just that... his best characters are not hands down the best. Pit is one of his better characters, and he is not, in any way, better than Skip's Pit.

His MetaKnight is very good, but I think mines is better now due to probable rust on his part. His Marth... seems like he's use to the melee version in terms of attacks. I seen him do a lot of things with Marth that would have struck way faster and combod into something in Melee. I'm not sure if his G&W is better than Vald's.

WoW is just a good player, and he can fight against anyone on that list just fine. However, I don't think his mastery of a specific characters is as good as others. He's just good at the game.

i still think i can beat all these TL -_-