By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Words Of Wisdom said:
Jski said:
Ewww not more toon link every time you play him i cry! i wish link was as good as his cartoon counterpart. They could of at lest made link have a bit side ways movement when using the boomerangs in the air i mean it contorts the power of the wind and it has no power to move link!? Any way is toon link heaver then zss? he realy seem to have weard whight.

I think all the real Link needs is to take off those iron boots he's wearing that make his jumping so pathetic.

Hehe i think your right wow!

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Around the Network

Why does everyone posts when I'm not here :p anyway  what happend to tao I haven't seen him for while also is iclim dead?

Wow i cant belive they made toon link like he was a heave chater most ppl die at 130%+ from zss side B. Also my god hell you are such a camper so i am going to play that way vs you for now on i am the one who has to come to you and you just sit there spaming rng. These are fun game not the realy thing pleas don't be a dick about games.

They gave Toon Link a bazillion projectiles and so help me I'm going to use each and every one of them as much as humanly possible. If you aren't getting hit by my sword, you WILL be getting hit by a projectile.

i dont see your point because you do the same with zss, btw WoW gj on toon link but the only thing i saw you could work on would be less arrow spamming :X

Around the Network

Why must people complain about each others' playstyles? >.> Can't we just enjoy the game?

@ Ivo; You forgot Lucas, Riot says you're one of the best Lucas Please don't start using Wolf plz

The spam on zss is perdable and only goes a shot rng also it takes .5 to 1 sec to shot off with a delay in between. at best its def or a way to tell some one your about to come at them. I mean where you guys have fun playing nothing but spam when you due you even stopped in the middle of the fight to do your .sight. and then you hit WoW with a kill shot hit on toon link that would kill most ppl at 160% but no they did not die because they are toon link and for some raesion he is ungodly hard to kill unlike every other light chater. @ twit its not so much play stile its more about these being fun game and ppl camping in them and spaming rng attk making the game no longer fun to even play. I ask you have you ever played a running pit / spam well you do not want to every its one of the worst thing to fight agened and ticks like this are good they win games when you have to win these game but to do something like that in a fun game is just needlessly mean.

Hells75 said:
i dont see your point because you do the same with zss, btw WoW gj on toon link but the only thing i saw you could work on would be less arrow spamming :X

Hey my "arrow spamming" got my Toon Link from 1 stock and 50% down to a victory.  That was a rush.  ^_^

twilit said:

Why must people complain about each others' playstyles? >.> Can't we just enjoy the game?

*spams arrows at twilit* Because! 

Words Of Wisdom said:
Hells75 said:

Hey my "arrow spamming" got my Toon Link from 1 stock and 50% down to a victory.  That was a rush.  ^_^

yes it worked well but it leave you defenceless from upper attacks and i think you saw it near end of the match