By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

IvoYarido said:
Staying in a certain place refusing to move is a form of camping. I remember in the one duel I played with you, you picked Spear Pillar then refused to come out of the bottom portion. Also same in Temple, you wouldn't come out of the Cave of Life section of it. Those sections are reasons why those stages are banned.

Time for round 2 of SC4s online... maybe today will leave a better impression -.-

I came out of the bottom of Spear Pillar when I could.  In the G&W match I spent most of the time on the top of the stage slaughtering your Kirby.  In the Lucario match, you spent most of the time camping on those ledges preventing me from coming up.  You can't call me a camper if you hit me away every time I try to come up.

Around the Network
Words Of Wisdom said:
shizzlee said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
IvoYarido said:

WoW: Riot might not be miffed by your platstyle, but I get annoyed when you used banned stages for the exact reason they're banned. Ex: Camping in Cave of Life areas.

Except that I don't "camp" anywhere IMO.

Nice TL vs TL Hells.  Sorry I couldn't do better but projectiles were about all I could do in that lag.  I couldn't connect an aerial attack even if I wanted to (not that I know where TL's hit boxes are yet...).  Tonight was my first night actually using him so I think I did pretty well.

I even beat Shea's Mario with Wario! 

LOL, Luigi had to avenge Mario.

That Star Fox match was obscene.

I knew it was trouble the moment I saw the stage.  Luigi's spike can easily put you into the ceiling with almost no percent.

Yes, Luigi's Jab to Up-B is full of win unless someone shields it.

Third member of the Sonic Support Squad.  Member of the Fierce Fox Force.

Click Sonic for my main Youtube channel :D

I'd say your Toon Link is one of your best characters. I mean you have natrual talent with him. Only thing I think needs work is your projectile game and more experience in general.

My meta has been playing flawlessly today, yet he still seen his share of losses. You guy's are doing great against him.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

WoW, I'm pretty sure I only used Dedede when I played you... I don't remember using Kirby against you. Its been a long time and my memory is fairly bad, but I don't think that sounds right.

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

Great sig Shea.

Your Luigi is cathing up to Fox. I need more training if I wanna keep up LOL.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network
IvoYarido said:
WoW, I'm pretty sure I only used Dedede when I played you... I don't remember using Kirby against you. Its been a long time and my memory is fairly bad, but I don't think that sounds right.

You used Kirby against my G&W in the 2nd Spear Pillar match.  You used DDD in the rest of the matches. 

Lucario VS Dedede on Spear Pillar - Loss
G&W VS Kirby on Spear Pillar - Win
Link VS Dedede on Hyrule Temple - Win
Lucario VS Dedede on Halberd - Loss

Not in that order.

Riot Of The Blood said:
I'd say your Toon Link is one of your best characters. I mean you have natrual talent with him. Only thing I think needs work is your projectile game and more experience in general.

My meta has been playing flawlessly today, yet he still seen his share of losses. You guy's are doing great against him.

Cool, I'll keep at it then.  Hells gave me a real projectile workout.  I learned the rock paper scissors of TL projectiles.

Boomerang > Bomb > Arrow > Boomerang

WoW wanna do some1 ditto matches? i rly need to get use to Tl again ^^'

Hells75 said:
WoW wanna do some1 ditto matches? i rly need to get use to Tl again ^^'

I guess I could tomorrow night.  I'm still not very good with Toon Link yet so go easy on me.  ^_^

well riot says youre the second best TL here you shouldnt have a prob :p