By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

@Ivo

Yeah, when Shea gets like that, I start getting annoyed. With me, however, she only does this with Falco. Jab, roll/dodge, jab, roll dodge. She will roll and dodge non stop until you just get tired and say just land the damn move already.

Her Luigi is a monster though. I can't believe how good she got with him. My Metaknight is not even good enough to take her Luigi.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network

damn was it me who caused that lag? cuz on my screen it says wasu

IvoYarido said:

WoW: Riot might not be miffed by your platstyle, but I get annoyed when you used banned stages for the exact reason they're banned. Ex: Camping in Cave of Life areas.

Except that I don't "camp" anywhere IMO.  Ask Riot, I dueled his Metaknight with TL tonight.  Even on Spear Pillar I stayed on the offense chasing him.

Nice TL vs TL Hells.  Sorry I couldn't do better but projectiles were about all I could do in that lag.  I couldn't connect an aerial attack even if I wanted to (not that I know where TL's hit boxes are yet...).  Tonight was my first night actually using him so I think I did pretty well.

I even beat Shea's Mario with Wario! 

Words Of Wisdom said:
IvoYarido said:

WoW: Riot might not be miffed by your platstyle, but I get annoyed when you used banned stages for the exact reason they're banned. Ex: Camping in Cave of Life areas.

Except that I don't "camp" anywhere IMO.

Nice TL vs TL Hells.  Sorry I couldn't do better but projectiles were about all I could do in that lag.  I couldn't connect an aerial attack even if I wanted to (not that I know where TL's hit boxes are yet...).  Tonight was my first night actually using him so I think I did pretty well.

LOL, Luigi had to avenge Mario.

Third member of the Sonic Support Squad.  Member of the Fierce Fox Force.

Click Sonic for my main Youtube channel :D

yea was fun but the lag was bad i couldnt dodge the arrows lol

Around the Network

WoW your Toon Link is rock solid.

He's probably the 2nd best behind Ivo's. I think he fits your natural play style very well, you just need your experience with him. I was angry when you beat my Metaknight...

You should try to Ken combo with him... but with the bair instead of fair. I got one of the the other day. Bair, bair, dair! It's awesome and fun!

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Staying in a certain place refusing to move is a form of camping. I remember in the one duel I played with you, you picked Spear Pillar then refused to come out of the bottom portion. Also same in Temple, you wouldn't come out of the Cave of Life section of it. Those sections are reasons why those stages are banned.

Time for round 2 of SC4s online... maybe today will leave a better impression -.-

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

idk y but i got worst with TL.. maybe because i play with craping falcon too much -.-

shizzlee said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
IvoYarido said:

Except that I don't "camp" anywhere IMO.

LOL, Luigi had to avenge Mario.

That Star Fox match was obscene.

I knew it was trouble the moment I saw the stage.  Luigi's spike can easily put you into the ceiling with almost no percent.

Riot Of The Blood said:
WoW your Toon Link is rock solid.

He's probably the 2nd best behind Ivo's. I think he fits your natural play style very well, you just need your experience with him. I was angry when you beat my Metaknight...

You should try to Ken combo with him... but with the bair instead of fair. I got one of the the other day. Bair, bair, dair! It's awesome and fun!

I was honestly shocked I won.  Your Metaknight was in amazing form that first match.

TL can do a Ken combo?  Cool!  I don't really know all his moves yet but I'm learning. 

Although, I gotta say... Wasumara and dair aren't friends.  It seemed like every time I dair'd Wasumara's DK was right there beneath me.  He didn't even try to dodge, he just stood there and got hit.