By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

@WoW

There's nothing I can think of about your play style that bothers me. We have different taste in how the game should be played, but even that doesn't bother me. However, my cousin didn't like your Lucas too much. LOL

Shea's play style doesn't bother me, just her Falco's play style. There's no doubt in my mind she will change as she gets better with him, though. I just hope it's soon so I don't have to put up with that crap. I've played good Falco's and they don't bother me at all.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network
Riot Of The Blood said:
@WoW

There's nothing I can think of about your play style that bothers me. We have different taste in how the game should be played, but even that doesn't bother me. However, my cousin didn't like your Lucas too much. LOL

Cool.  Some say I have a habit of spamming/camping so I'm working to try and get out of it.  ^_^

Who says that about you, WoW, other than my cousin?

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

After lurking the smash boards a bit I found a combo Riot might be intrested in(also a nice MK tricksy).

Behold!

I've been doing that combo for months, ask Iclim's Ike. The glide attack is not safe on block, though, so it's worthless.

Around the Network

I had to leave Riot. The MarioKart league is starting soon.

Third member of the Sonic Support Squad.  Member of the Fierce Fox Force.

Click Sonic for my main Youtube channel :D

Anyone up for Metaknight dittos? I want to pratice this match up a bit.

Anyone up for Brawls? I'd like to have a few good rumbles. ^_^

Where is everyone?

Riot Of The Blood said:
Who says that about you, WoW, other than my cousin?

JSKI and someone else I can't remember.  ^_^

i can play a few Brawls, I guess.

Until I get pissed off and probably quit.