By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Sorry Riot and Wasumara, I didn't mean to deny you guys but I'm in the middle of AllisBrawl games...

See you later!

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
Riot Of The Blood said:
god damn it, everyone is doing AIB.

I need to practice with my Marth.

Well its easy to know what your going to do and i stop playing by your rules. I like to come at ppl from the air but i will lost ever time when i try to come at marth from the air. So i stated to rethink how to come at you. @WaSuMaRa you are soo laggly i can barly play vs you.

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

@Jski:

Your ZSS is better than my Marth. When you start getting serious, you usually always win. I've never been able to beat your ZSS with my Marth.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Riot Of The Blood said:
@Jski:

Your ZSS is better than my Marth. When you start getting serious, you usually always win. I've never been able to beat your ZSS with my Marth.

Are you crazy you beat my zss most of the time lol but i guess latly i been playing other chaters so it seem when i play zss once or twice that i am really playing her a lot and if i win it feels like i am destroying you more offten. I think i am still playing zss too aggressively i think the right way to play her is a mix because she can go into def and attk with no toble. The bigest tick i cant seem to pull off with her is some of the down smash ticks. I have become soso with down smash eagges garding and then kicking them into the wall of the level but down smash into back kick is something i cant seem to do and its such a powfull kill move so much so i do not know why she not seen as a higher tear chater.

How come you don't use her Nair? I think it's a really good move, but I may be wrong.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network

No its good but like most of her attks the "box" on them are soo small that it request flawless timing and i do not know if it will out rng your air attk so i just stay away from it all together. Also a lot of her attks do not come out the sec you hit the butter there is a slight delay to them making timing soo much harder. I saw when you where playing zss you spamed her air N but you only landed a few hits because its hard to hit ppl with a sort lived attk like that. This may be the reason zss not seen as a top tear chater too because most of the top tear chaters have a long ish lasting attk. The attk may do less and less over time but it stays out there for a nice bit making counter attks harder to be done.

no1 is playing?

Wow, me and hells have a horrible connection.

I think I wanna play with ZSS now.

sry but it must be you i use wired usb

That was the first time that happened between us, Hells.

I think it was just a random thing.