By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

To be honest, its the same as every other Fox. Shea's fights pretty much the same way. Can't really be very versatile with him, its just not in his move pool. =/

Shouldn't use reflector to stall in the air when I'm not doing anything though. Thats just asking to take a hit >.> If I was going to hit you with Thunder I would have purposely done it so reflector wouldn't have hit me anyway.

Pikachu Vs. Fox: 8-2 in favor of Pika. Chaingrab to 70% with a potential death combo that I flubbed ; ;

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

Around the Network

I do that reflector thing because I think it looks cool, and for no other reason.

Shea uses the jab more than I do. I like the dtilt and ftilt better.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

I just got donimated by Shea in our fox vs fox.

WoW, I challenge you to fox vs fox!

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

3's and 7's is too hard I will need to practice more to beat it.

guy's, I am thinking about picking up SC4. Anyone here have any exp with this franchise?

Around the Network

All I know was Soul Calibur 3 had an absolutely broken defensive system that destroyed its viability to be competitive. Didn't help character balance was lacking as well. When I played SC3 it was mostly for its adventure type deal more so then its actual battle system =/

In SC4, they try to alleviate the defensive systems brokenness by adding a system of armor breaking if your too defensive. If your too defensive for two long, then your opponent can just pull off a OHKO move (I think its after 3 armor breaks). Can't tell if they fixed character balance yet, but SC hasn't ever seemed like the most technical of fighters. Its just known for looking pretty now

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

Riot Of The Blood said:
guy's, I am thinking about picking up SC4. Anyone here have any exp with this franchise?

SC2 is awesome.  They screwed up SC3 but 2 was great.

Riot Of The Blood said:
I just got donimated by Shea in our fox vs fox.

WoW, I challenge you to fox vs fox!

Maybe tomorrow night, I'm all Brawled out at the moment.

@WoW

Is it awesome in a noob casual way like Brawl, or awesome in the good type of way? I won't touch this game if the defensive system is as broken as ivo says. How complex and difficult are the combos and other techs?

Riot Of The Blood said:
@WoW

Is it awesome in a noob casual way like Brawl, or awesome in the good type of way? I won't touch this game if the defensive system is as broken as ivo says. How complex and difficult are the combos and other techs?

You can button mash victories early on but you'll get slaughtered if you don't learn advanced stuff.  I don't know how well SC4 is tweaked but I hope to hear good things.