By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

shizzlee said:
Riot Of The Blood said:
Wario is not top tier. Marth is better.

Fox's combos look better than Sonic's though. Only reason I don't really wanna play Fox is because of Shea.

What I have to do with it?  I rarely use him now.  I use Luigi more than Mario and Falco more than Fox.

you better believe it was

Around the Network

@ ctk...i've seen this vid before...mango beats him in the last big melee tourney.

I want my mains to be the best on this site. I could not play a better Fox than you, Shea, so I would have to be second. Plus, when I think Fox, I would think you before myself. I have the best Marth and Metaknight on this site by far. It's not even close. I would want my Fox to be the same, but that's impossible.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

how the hell is Wario better than Marth? Marth should be top of high tier.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Oh put your ego aside. I couldn't care less if I've got the best whatevers on this site. Online is a poor way to judge skill anyway as it changes how characters play even in the most minuscule of lag. I only care that I do my best with whom I chose, win or lose.

Don't let your ego get in the way of you having fun.

Top of High Tier is Dedede's spot ^^;

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

Around the Network

@Ivo
Nope that place is for kirby according to the list the chilin made.

well...i'm considering the fact of top tier chars consisting of 5 chars. I still say rob and wario are under rated. rob prob be higher than wario though....maybe

I don't like that list. Its got a God Tier, Dedede is Top Tier, and Peach and Toon Link's positions confuse the hell out of me.

Oh, and Jiggly isn't worse then Yoshi

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

i like marth, but i just don't think he is super awesome! i think he is high tier, but low high tier

i have yet to see a good jigglypuff player on brawl...ivo if you know of any vids let me know. i'm trying to learn him.