By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

I'm not really in the mood for teams right now unless someone interesting is playing...

Dammit, I want some of Luin's cooking.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network

i'm about to eat some biscuits n gravy and hashbrowns. Bob evans hash browns too!

Holy crap. Ganon is already slow. Slow-motion makes it like 50 times worse.

OMG! We've been sitting at 2 (as in the counter to start the match) for 20 seconds now!

Well at least we know that JSKI is causing the lag now...

Also can we stop playing the same three stages over and over (Animal Crossing, Battlefield, Pokemon)?

Around the Network

I don't see why it matters what stage we play on as long as it's a reasonable stage. Just pick what stage you want... I personaly have a very small list of stages I choose from.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

sorry for leaving so soon jski...i have to go and pick up a game reall quick....BTW....that was the baddest spike i have ever done. pure AWESOME! anyways, can anyone tell me why i can't save any game that i want....the replay button only comes up every once in a while.

Words Of Wisdom said:

Well at least we know that JSKI is causing the lag now...

Also can we stop playing the same three stages over and over (Animal Crossing, Battlefield, Pokemon)?

Ya internet keeped cutting out on me. Its fixed now. Hmmm falco i do not know about him i love his back down and N air attks its just i end up using his F air a lot and i am not trying to so i do not know if i try to keep with him or just play zelda she a lot easer to play well for me. @ riot i try to keep Smashville, Battlefield, Yoshi’s Island, Halberd, and Delfino Plaza (my favorite). I hate Lylat Cruise alot i just about want to subside to end it fast.

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

The match has to be under 3 minutes long to save it.

I only ever pick 8 stages. Banned stages just annoy the hell out of me to play on (Doubley so in duels) and I barely make an attempt to fight on them. ESPECIALLY if people are using the stage for an exact reason why its banned.

8 Stages I pick: Halberd (My favorite), Battlefield, Final Destination, Smashville, Pokemon Stadium 2, Pokemon Stadium 1, Yoshi's Island (Brawl), and Delfino Plaza (Second favorite).

I don't mind fighting on any other legal stage but banned stages (especially the giants, Mario Bros, Mushroomy Kingdom, Port Town, and Spear Pillar) just make me want to pull my hair out. I hate them with a passion -.-

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

No more Pokemon Stadium, AC, or Battlefield. There are 30+ stages in this game.

There is absolutely no reason to keep recycling those every match.

That's all anyone seems to want to play on tonight and I'm freaking sick of it.