By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

buahahaha Riot got me with a footstool

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Around the Network

@ CTK; A win is a win nonetheless. It doesn't HAVE to mean your better than him but you got the upper hand in that match. If you think he was sandbagging you that just means he didn't start the match with the proper mindset (vid) which led to you beating him.

If you think was just having a bad or something along those lines then you apperently dueled him at the right time. It's simply taking advantage of the moment ^_^

Note: Gimpy's vid about having the proper mindset was posted before, on this thread, by Ivo on page 298.

@ Truck; Those mistakes are no match for me. I'm so sloppy, I could screw myself over without Wine! :D

Is it just me or are arrow loops completely useless? Sure it looks cool but you just end up getting hit, even more so in Brawls.

Signature goes here!

The proper mind set is pick metaknight and let him win for you, and there's nothing the person can do about it. Or just camp.

Good games possum. You play really smart and tricky. I have to think a lot, and that's not something I normally do.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network

Thank's for the link twilit :) ,this will help me in case shea beats me up.

Shea can be beat if you feel like playing the way you need to beat her. You just gotta be willing to play that way.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Riot so what's the way?

Riot Of The Blood said:
The proper mind set is pick metaknight and let him win for you, and there's nothing the person can do about it. Or just camp.

Good games possum. You play really smart and tricky. I have to think a lot, and that's not something I normally do.

You don't usually think? That's a weird thing to say...

Signature goes here!

you have to play slow, patient, percised.

You punish her for being super predictable. She's also not very good at approaching. She doesn't space her approaches well enough, so they're punishable. You force her to come to you. Most of her hits come from attacks out of dodges... Probably a fsmash or a dsmash. You have to pay attention to her.