By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Words Of Wisdom said:
TruckOSaurus said:
There's something really satisfying about finish off your opponent with a Death Turnip! Peach rules!

Other than the fact that it is hilarious? 

That best part is that its a surprise for both players! A pleasant one for me, not so much for the other.  I have to change one of my taunts to Fear the Death Turnip (if that even fits of course).

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

@ Riot; Here is a link to the battle I posted. Just so you can see how awesome those japs are ^_^
Marth v. Peach

More vids...
Awesome combo 0:12
Fox v. Falco

It's like their playng an entirely different game :o So fast...

twilit said:

How so?

Sry riot i cant play smash all day i have other things i need to do. Dam it i cant get over marth rng. I guess he one of zelda worst persion to fight but if i can beat marth then i will be good with zelda!

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Words Of Wisdom said:
twilit said:

How so?

Just exaggrating ^^;

But I've been playing too many campers lately (not from around here though). Those matches are so slow and boring compared to these ones.

Around the Network

That Marth didn't know what he was doing... I'll stick to watching our Marth's, and not the Japanese one's.

I feel like I'm close to playing Marth the correct way, but there just seems to be something wrong. I don't get it.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

twilit said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
twilit said:

How so?

Just exaggrating ^^;

But I've been playing too many campers lately (not from around here though). Those matches are so slow and boring compared to these ones.

I guess.

hmm...I dislike campers...(if only I can get that damn router fixed..T_T)

Marth Vs. Peach was just a bad match. It may have seemed good, but I'm going to say that the video is of two Melee players trying to emulate Melee on Brawl. They weren't using the characters best moves or tactics at all. Pretty sure I didn't even see one glide toss from Peach, nor a single D-air. No idea at all what the Marth was thinking.

The Fox Vs. Falco one was debunked as staged. People in Japan play the same way as here.

Japan: http://youtube.com/watch?v=KkkxT5fOsKw

California: http://youtube.com/watch?v=LxD37Un__KE

Barely any difference at all. All 4 are tournament players. The only difference between Japan and here are the characters played. Kirby characters aren't as popular in Japan while Pokemon aren't as popular here.

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

^Vaati is too awesome. Should have been in Brawl instead of those other garbage Zelda characters.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!