By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

olimar plays a little like marth...he can do the continually foward air and follow up with dair for the spike

Around the Network

anyone up for any games

snake is broken

Snake is overrated.

He does have some things that piss me off though.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Fun games Cox ^_^ Sorry to leave so soon but I have to eat dinner. Looks like I'll have to wait till next time light...

Around the Network

Wolf guy plays 16 different characters... Jeez.

Anyone feel like playing?

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

hey guys I want to make some SSBB friends + my friend matt does to I cant pm just post if you add me I don't have a PC or keybord.......... my SSbb FC is (5155-4694-2278) my friends is (3351-4371-1021) and my wii code is (5807-4077-2995-6105) post if you want to add us I can't pm on my wii...........

I feel like playing after I cock so if your on awhile I'll play you in a hour or less if you want......... play me......

I finally broke my losing streak on Allisbrawl!

Signature goes here!

Why do I even bother with Marth? He only seems to work on lesser players. Anyone with skill rips him apart.