By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

kirby's foward smash is ridiculous

Around the Network

Your just mad a little puffball handed your ass to you >:P

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

I like killing you ivo! o yes did you see shea every time she smash will will spot dodges just after or just before now how can i deal with that?

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

IvoYarido said:
Your just mad a little puffball handed your ass to you >:P

i made that comment in a friendly way....but it is really powerful.

@ ivo...did you order the sweet white GC controller from japan...or did you just get a regular one.

Around the Network
chriscox1121 said:
@ ivo...did you order the sweet white GC controller from japan...or did you just get a regular one.

There a diffrenes?

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Jski said:
chriscox1121 said:

There a diffrenes?

for one...it is white, which in turn matches your pretty little apple looking console. also, it comes with an 8foot cord instead of the little short one that we have now

chriscox1121 said:

I have one of those.  It matches the Wii perfectly.

Third member of the Sonic Support Squad.  Member of the Fierce Fox Force.

Click Sonic for my main Youtube channel :D

Its purdy... rawr...

Shea dodges too much. So just get close, hold off for a second while she starts the dodge, then hit her. Its how I hit her so often. Half the damage I get on her is due to her overuse of dodges.

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

IvoYarido said:

Its purdy... rawr...

Shea dodges too much. So just get close, hold off for a second while she starts the dodge, then hit her. Its how I hit her so often. Half the damage I get on her is due to her overuse of dodges.

so the americans have bought more than double of the copies of smash and we get no controller.  that makes no sense.