By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

yea i know that TL is stronger than link which is weird but TL is only stronger than link at dair and speed other than that link attack power is way better

Around the Network

I'm normally using a wired connection, but now I'm wireless. That's probably why I'm lagging so much.

I'm thinking about giving toon link a try, but I doubt I would like him.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Ewww bad stom out side may have to keep an eye on it.

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

y the hell i got a feeling Jeff is fred's friend?

Hells75 said:
y the hell i got a feeling Jeff is fred's friend?

No way! He's not even on my list! He's bad and rude (those "fuck you" taunts)!  He must be from Jski's list.

Why did you think he was from my list?

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

hey everyone(if anyones on) I want to exchange FC + I have my friend (matts) code to please exchange friend codes......... my wii code is (5807-4077-2995-6105) my ssbb code is (5155-4694-2278) and my friend matts code for ssbb is(3351-4371-1021) I think I can PM because I DON"T HAVE A KEY BORD or maybe because my wii is supported with a opera web browser........ please share your codes guys and add us........

THANK AGAIN (JSKI) your vary good at ssbb I'll play you again when I find you online......

actually try to PM me because I can get pm's I just can't send them.........

Too much smash for one day i feel sick. O yes ^ is jeff i did not know he was so rude if he dose not stop i will remove him.

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Riot Of The Blood said:
they should have added a "turn melee engine on" feature. There would be any complaints right now if you could do that. Marth's cool stuff actually works in that game.

they actually had L cancel in the demos...and then took it out for the final version.  It's all nintendo's fault.  they are too casual friendly...makes me real mad.

Jski said:
Too much smash for one day i feel sick. O yes ^ is jeff i did not know he was so rude if he dose not stop i will remove him.

ill be sure not too add him....if he is taunting like that.