By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

There there Riot. Just calm down a bit. Everything will be ok. You don't need to trade this game in, you are just frustrated with aspects you don't know how to counter yet. Keep at it and you can. I believe in you. ^_^

Around the Network

im quite getting tired of this game too you can spam the same thing over and over and win rly bring this game low

what other character is there to try? What would you recomend, WoW?

Luin, I know how to counter these things, but what I would need to do is no fun for me. I don't want to play like that.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

counter what btw?

y you left so quick Jski :X

Around the Network
Hells75 said:
im quite getting tired of this game too you can spam the same thing over and over and win rly bring this game low

How can you say this hell all the chaters you play are nothing but spam. Also hell do you think its right that your toon link can go with out getting hit once and still get kills its such an unskilled chater.

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

they should have added a "turn melee engine on" feature. There would be any complaints right now if you could do that. Marth's cool stuff actually works in that game.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

wth are you talking about spaming i use every move of TL

I think what happing vs you riot alot is that you keep killing your self more then i can kill you also you seem to be lagging a good bit do you have any thing else running on the internet?

Hells75 said:
wth are you talking about spaming i use every move of TL

No i am saying every one of his attks are too fast and too much power behind them i realy hate what they did to toon link and nirfed the hell out of link. Ewww doable post i failed!