By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Hi to all Smashers... Riot I wanna play you specially in SF4

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network

please add me and matt if your still on I'll add you OK...... I'm gonna find more friends.......

egle02 you got brawl? want to add me and matt my code is on the wall with matts, add us well add you.......

Jeffrey stop spaming the forms lol. I added your firend and you. Try pming if you can plz.

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

I got drmario also add my console I posted my wii number + brawl

Around the Network

add me I'll add you egel02, I got drmariorx also add my wii I'll add you to all my games if you got them

lol sorry ppl I can't PM, I either don't know how or my wii will not let me because I'm using my wii to browse........ THANKS JSKI I'll add you as soon as I find a few more ppl so will matt....... your my 2nd ssbb friend lol.... sorry bout all the comment's It will not let me PM......

No i mean pm on this form can you even pm on the wii? You can browse on the wii!? there a lot i do not know lol.

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

I've had enough of this retarded game, I might trade it in and pick FFIV. I can't take this game right now.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Riot Of The Blood said:
I've had enough of this retarded game, I might trade it in and pick FFIV. I can't take this game right now.

Maybe you should try a new character and break the rut you're in.  ^_^