By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

IvoYarido said:

Nothing is ever guaranteed in this game, and thats why I like it.

Yep.  Anything can happen, like getting KO'd by a Zelda teleport less than 3 seconds into a match.  How does that feel by the way?

Around the Network

@ hells samus and wolf match was fun!

@ hell i mean it seems like toon link is heaver then link i have hit you with hard hits when you where at 150%+ and you did not die. Its crazy how hard it is to kill toon link not because of his 3ed jump but because of his weight.
@ chriscox thx for the info its going to make life much easer. I guess the idea is use sheak to put dmg on a ppl and then use zelda form to kill but really i just like to play one march as zelda and another as sheak!

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Your Shiek reminds me off Shea's Fox. You two both mess me up the same way.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Hehe you flater me! any way it seems that you have a hard time dealing with speed chaters who can get under your shot hope. Have you every tried to counter the dash attk? Or do you mean you killing your self over and over? if that the case you may need to try playing a bit more def and stop going for an eary kill you have rng on these fast chaters and marth is fast too.

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Around the Network

light lag quite bad :X

Crazy Wolf combo!! :O
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_dsnSjCmb8

I must learn to do this ^-^

Currently I have no internet at home... Stupid internet! WHO NEEDS IT!? ...me...

So even if I want to get on and play, until I get this fixed, I can't play...

luinil said:
Currently I have no internet at home... Stupid internet! WHO NEEDS IT!? ...me...

So even if I want to get on and play, until I get this fixed, I can't play...

First me... then you.  Bleh!

@Jski

Yep, you and Shea blitz in super fast. You can get underneath me where I can't really do much. It ruins my spacing attemps. But it's fun to fight against.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!