By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

that's the thing, don't attack. Approach as if you would, watch them try to air dodge the attack that isn't coming, then strike when the time is right.

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Around the Network

Now that hard for me to do. I out of pure happbit allways attk. Who is good for pure aggrieve chater btw?

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

@WoW

I say make it like melee. I wonder what metaknight would be like in that type of engine.

Melee vide I seen are awesome. They make brawl look like shit. I'd love to practice the combos I see in those vids.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

@Jski

Metaknight is the only character in the game who can attack freely. Play him if you want to be pure attack.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Riot Of The Blood said:
@WoW

I say make it like melee. I wonder what metaknight would be like in that type of engine.

Melee vide I seen are awesome. They make brawl look like shit. I'd love to practice the combos I see in those vids.

He'd be a nightmare.  Kirby's recovery combined with Melee's fast-paced engine and all his moves would make him pretty deadly.  ^_^

Around the Network

@Riot

fix your ledge to stage recovery and i'll win a lot less than i do now. i'm pretty sure close to all my kills, if not all, where due to you coming back on stage into my Fsmash

is anyone up for some captain falcon dittos? or maybe a brawl of all captain falcons?

my falcon sucks.

I can't land his knee!

lol yea, the knee is hard to hit with. i managed to hit Shea with it last night and tgen jski killed me when i was taunting D:

someone needs to hop on and play me.