By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

anyone up for some duels or brawls? there's no one online to play with =(

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Around the Network

T___T i really miss playing this game online. we're switching internet providers we getting that at&t u-verse and they havent 't sent our router yet. im kinda worried because i dont know how smooth my connection will be after everything is switched.

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

I can play, possum.

@WoW
multi-man melee is my favorite. Then battle field and battlefield melee. That stage has great fight music that makes the fight more enjoyable for me. It's different type of good than the music on metaknight's stage.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

I love Go Go K.K. Rider on Smashville and the Tetris songs on Luigi's Mansion.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
I love Go Go K.K. Rider on Smashville and the Tetris songs on Luigi's Mansion.

Go K. K. Rider is my favorite Smashville song too.  It irritates me when people pick that stage and I hear the stupid generic Animal Crossing song playing.

Around the Network

I hate this game sometimes.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Riot Of The Blood said:
I hate this game sometimes.

Why is that?

I hate how every thing can be defended or escaped no matter what. I get to the point where I just give up and quit. The game is pointless.

I can't wait for SF4 or any other true fighting ge with online comes out. I'm going to quit smash brothers.

Riot Of The Blood said:
I hate how every thing can be defended or escaped no matter what. I get to the point where I just give up and quit. The game is pointless.

I can't wait for SF4 or any other true fighting ge with online comes out. I'm going to quit smash brothers.

If you were to change SSBB, what changes would you make?

Possum you really are the cheapest ppl here to play vs you just spam roll dodges all the time to the simple back attk i do not want to play you any more. @ riot hmm then i do not know who to play as who are the "top?" I am not suggesting it i am just reefing to you calling me a scrub i was asking you try to to "walk a mile in some one else shoos" and then you could see my frustration with playing chaters like zss.

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.