By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Oh, well then make the room again.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network
Words Of Wisdom said:
By the way, sorry about disappearing after our duel Chris. I didn't even want a duel so I was surprised when I suddenly found myself facing your Samus alone with my Pikachu.

riot ditched us

pichu_pichu said:
brute said:
^and your pichu has gotten better,i thought i would do best with pit but i didnt.
anyways you won the first best out of three

Pikachu

does the second one count... the wario ware stage? I did get invinsible which was an advantage...

wario stage isn't even a valid stage selection

getting on if anyone wants to play?

Good games skip. You are very good. Those were some very tough fights for me. I am suprised my Marth did that well.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network

items=fail

Items are ok in ffa for fun but at that point i did not chair any more ppl just spam roll there nothing you can do about it.

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

-_- my a button is sticking again! this is the third time. i'm running out of the little bouncy things you put underneath the button -_-.

fun duels with your cousin riot. That's the first time i played him.

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

my cousin is not to good online. He's not really use to playing online, and ends up doing crazy stuff.

Does Marth not have good priority or something? Why are my attacks always clanking with others? I know for a fact Marth attacks are disjointed. But when I hit something like DK's foot from his dash attack or Fox's foot from his down smash, the attacks clank and cancle each other out. Wtf is that? Niether of those attacks are disjointed but mines is! I should out prioritize them. What gives?

fixed my controller, but that was my last button thingy so if it sticks again i'll have to buy a new controller -_-

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong