By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Marth rng is longer i think then meta well that what give me toble with him. Also it seems a lot of ppl well the random ppl i added to my firends list have removed me but it dose not tell you unless you try to join a game with them in it. Has any one from here removed me?

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Around the Network

If they still appear on your F-list they still have you added. If they remove you they'll never show up as online again. It was probably just a connection error.

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

I see. Well is any one going to get on smash!? /sight i guess luciro will be my seoures chater but i cant pull off his most usufll combo jab jab X attk. X attk is eather a tilt or his side specle that grips fast.

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Lucario is broken. I hate him so much.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

I don't think my metaknight is very good anymore...

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network
Riot Of The Blood said:
Lucario is broken. I hate him so much.

Lucario is awesome but he's not broken.  ^_^

why do I always do something stupid? I have the match completely under control, but then I die the dumbest way possible.

lol well you got my cap falcon pretty good =P

sorry i left, i needed to help my dad for a bit.

i think it's your dancing blades that give me trouble, they have good range.

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

whoops, didn't mean to deny you riot

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Riot Of The Blood said:
why do I always do something stupid? I have the match completely under control, but then I die the dumbest way possible.

Tell me about it.  Happens to me a lot when I play as Zelda in particular as you continue moving in the direction you were going when you use Din's Fire in the air.  I tend to fly right off platforms to my death.

Almost reminds me of Melee where I would consistently air-dodge myself off ledges.  I loved air-dodging but it didn't love me back... -_-