By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Sounds like wow is kicking butt. I can't how many characters you can use like that. You're like the Azen of this site.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network

Shea.. do you do any thing different you just spam the same thing over and over if i was a good ppl i would of destoryed you lol But i am not that good i am too aggrievedly and i run into ppl attk every time. @WoW you where spaming and i did not want to play vs that with that type of lag in there.

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

No one can "destroy" Shea, Jski. No matter how predictable she is, she is just to good for that. She doesn't spam against me. It must just be you.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Hehe well it was our last fight it trued into dodges smash dodges smash and well its annoying to have things go out that way because the sec i tried to do any thing else it was my death. I think you idolize shea too much riot any one can lose badly its just part of the game.

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Wasa i stopped playin ladder matchs apparently when you dont play you lose rank, i was 52nd than stopped, im 14-3 atm but im more focused on my social group of findin and teachin new and spammy pits so our teirs will increase, anyways ill go top 10 for you guys. Also chris and riot sorry bout the ice climbers thing earlier.

Enemy Code - 3437-3042-1785 I mean were killing each other. how are we friends?

Rogue's Words - Some Men Lack Courage, I...........Only Lack Fear.

Around the Network

My cousin wants to practice Ice Climbers now. No need to apologize, as I like stuff like that.

Jski, there's no one on this site that can destroy Shea. She's just too good. When you are that good, losing badly is only because you messed up or something.

Riot Of The Blood said:
No one can "destroy" Shea, Jski. No matter how predictable she is, she is just to good for that. She doesn't spam against me. It must just be you.

Erm... I fair pretty well against Shea... I've told her many times she's far too predictable and telegraphs attacks far too often. Cape > F-smash is seen fairly often from Mario, Jab > Up-B is seen a lot from Luigi, D-air > Up-tilt a lot on Fox, Jab combo > Down-B a lot on Falco. Predictability isn't all about defending, predicting where someones going to be and what they'll do makes them easier to hit as well. Why do you think I can knock you out of your F-airs so often with Squirtle and Kirby?

Shea's a very good player. If she mixed it up and stopped dodging so often though she'd probably 3 stock me every time =/

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

Riot, how can you say you're better? Of the five matches we've had, I won every single one. >_>

You're ok but there are much better Metaknights I've played, and the top players on the ladder would beat both of us.

Brawl FC: 0473 - 7465 - 0612

Jski said:
Shea.. do you do any thing different you just spam the same thing over and over if i was a good ppl i would of destoryed you lol But i am not that good i am too aggrievedly and i run into ppl attk every time. @WoW you where spaming and i did not want to play vs that with that type of lag in there.

Yeah I know I was spamming, but cut me a little slack--three of Link's B moves are projectiles.

Besides at the end I had 30%+ damage on me and was a stock down against your Lucario.  I not only took that first stock of yours but I did it while getting hit only once and then got us to equal damage before you suicided.

That wasn't easy either.  A careful combination of boomerangs, arrows, and bombs with the occassional well-timed smash made it possible.  It would have been very difficult to make that comeback had I played more up close and personal.  Link is also at a disadvantage against Lucario in short range as Lucario's A and tilts come out faster.

I've done Link as a swordsman and the results are less than pleasant.  He needs to make good use of his projectiles or he goes away pretty easily.

Where is everyone... I actually got my game cube controller today and no ones on to help me break it in ._.

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations