By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

@twilit

join now! you only have to wait a day before you can join the ladder and the setup is great and easy to use.

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Around the Network

You're gonna have to be able to beat me to get #1 on the ladder, Riot. ;)

Brawl FC: 0473 - 7465 - 0612

Possum5454 said:
you pass me yet fred? i'm probably not going to play on the ladder again until tomorrow.

That was the plan :)

But I played two games and lost both of them so I went down a bit instead. I played a Wario who knew what he was doing, I was quite surprised.

Signature goes here!

That won't be a problem, Vald. I'm pretty sure I can beat you at will if that's what I want to do. It's not that you're not good or anything, it's just that I'm better than you are.

Shea, you have improved from the looks of things.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Riot Of The Blood said:

Shea, you have improved from the looks of things.

Shea is always getting better.  ^_^

Around the Network

yep, she is. I can't let her leave me behind, even though she's always been better than me and probably always will be.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Riot Of The Blood said:
yep, she is. I can't let her leave me behind, even though she's always been better than me and probably always will be.

Hey you're pretty awesome yourself so I don't see anyone getting left behind.  ^_^

Riot, you wont get 1st place there. Sorry to tell you that but people there know what they are doing. I have no doubt you will be high ranked there but you wont make it even to the first page (first 30 places of the ladder). I think you'll place like in the third page of the ladder (where valdens and I think rogue pit are, rogue pit may be in 4rd page, im not sure). Anyway good luck to you Riot if you decide to join AiB.

Beer: The cause of, and solution to, all of life´s problems

SSBB Event Match Records!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgUd0Q6nejQ <-- Me beating Through the fire and flames on expert!

Brawl FC: 2750-6853-5077

Currently Ranked  #3 on the smash bros league.

http://nsider2.com/forums/signature/ssbb/img/WaSuMaRa.jpg%5B/img%5D%5B/url%5D">

http://thebrawl.net/signaturegenerator/metaknight/WaSuMaRa/5370-0082-7840/donkeykong/link/image.jpg%5B/img%5D%5B/url%5D">

Sorry about disappearing everyone. The power went out. -_-

Anywho, what was up with that suicide JSKI? My Link was just warming up!

thanks wow, but I'm having trouble spacing and I'm out of control at times.

I keep underestimating Marth sword range. It's much longer than I give it credit for.