By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

I cant get on smash for i think the next 3 days sadly. Reltives are in the room where my wii is so i have no contolr over it.

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Around the Network
IvoYarido said:
Be careful with Ebay though. Friend of mine ordered one from there and the C-stick didn't work on it.

Wiimote & Nunchuk is such a gimp... I want my new GC controller to get here already >.<

didn't you order it a long time ago? why isn't it there yet!?

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

nobody is on =(

alright....i need to take a break from allisbrawl....i'm not playing very well today

0-5 and my last match i had a double suicide.....>_

getting your butt kicked, eh?

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network
Possum5454 said:
alright....i need to take a break from allisbrawl....i'm not playing very well today

0-5 and my last match i had a double suicide.....>_<

I'm at 2-5 on AllIsBrawl. It's really challenging playing someone you've never played before in a competitive match but the matchup/report system is great!

Signature goes here!

Riot Of The Blood said:
getting your butt kicked, eh?

not really all that bad, i'm quite confident i would have won that last match if it wasnt for the suicides. ah well.

Nynjakong has a much better diddy kong than i do though. luckily he wanted to keep me on his friends list so hopefully i can learn from him =D

@ truck, yea the system is great, i just haven't been having the best of luck in my matches

oh and i watched the replay of the jungle japes match and i literally hit only hit you 5 times XD

Posting this because I'm kind of tired of the PMs I get saying "How do I get better!?" "Why can't I beat you?" "I can't seem to get better with my character, HELP ME!!!!!111one". Not just on this site either, but quite a few -.-

This is a presentation by Gimpyfish62 (AKA, the guy who plays Bowser competitively) about accepting your characters limitations.

Every character in the game has flaws. Accepting them, and using them can make you a better player. This applies in both Melee and Brawl.

This second presentation (Also by Gimpyfish62) is about having the proper mind set.

In addition to this, I say NEVER GIVE UP. Its depressing to me when I start beating someone, then they just start slipping up more and more or even just KO themselves purposely or just End Contest. I have won matches where my opponent had 4 stock and I was on my last one by refusing to give up. Every single match you play can be won, but only if you do NOT give up.

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

Luckily for me my characters have no weakness. All I have to do is pick metaknight and I win. He's broken enough to make up for any skill difference. That stuff doesn't apply to since I play metaknight.

Marth is a bit harder. But he's still good enough to where I can be good.

Just camp or pick a broken character if you want to be good. That's how I see it. It's the only way. Characters like bowser stand no chance. He's waisting his time.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!