By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

DBZ is garbage. Of course Avatar is better than it. Just about any show with a story is better than DBZ.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network

Fun matches truck. i'm glad i got you with falcon punch at least 1st and i got you with knee of justice twice i think =D. also i'm really surprised i beat your peach once. got lucky i suppose, you got me all the other times usually with 2 stock.

i found it funny that when i switched to my main you switched to ice climbers XD. i switched back and we had some nice cap falcon vs iceclimbers though.

also i know understand why Ivo banned jungle japes. i barely even touched you in that match XD

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Riot Of The Blood said:
DBZ is garbage. Of course Avatar is better than it. Just about any show with a story is better than DBZ.

but it was a classic. It was always fun seeing the show. My fav. anime is Eureka Seven and One Piece(i do have some more but those i wrote are unbeatable)

Possum5454 said:

Fun matches truck. i'm glad i got you with falcon punch at least 1st and i got you with knee of justice twice i think =D. also i'm really surprised i beat your peach once. got lucky i suppose, you got me all the other times usually with 2 stock.

i found it funny that when i switched to my main you switched to ice climbers XD. i switched back and we had some nice cap falcon vs iceclimbers though.

also i know understand why Ivo banned jungle japes. i barely even touched you in that match XD

That was great indeed. I thought to myself, Bryan's using someone new, I might as well use my new character too and BAM! Ice Climbers vs DK, I knew it wasn't going to be pretty.

I usually love Jungle Japes because Peach can easily get away from the water but those poor Ice Climbers were dead the moment they touched the water.

Edit : I just had my first ladder match on Allisbrawl. The challenge system is incredible, with the private chat room opening so you can tell your opponent what stage you want, with the friend code on display to add him. Plus, I won! :)

Signature goes here!

so i just noticed that Donkey Kong has always been my second main through every smash game. Even though i consider him a co-main with Diddy Kong he gets the second spot making him look like a secondary.

Around the Network

I thought DK was your main because you use him more often, against me at least.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Possum5454 said:

That great indeed. I thought to myself, Bryan's using someone new, I might as well use my new character too and BAM! Ice Climbers vs DK, I knew it wasn't going to be pretty.

I usually love Jungle Japes because Peach can easily get away from the water but those poor Ice Climbers were dead the moment they touched the water.

haha i know, i love jungle japes as well, but i usually never pick it online. Figured i would this time since it was just some fun matches. Donkey kong has suprisingly good recovery from there as well.

TruckOSaurus said:
I thought DK was your main because you use him more often, against me at least.

Nope, co-main. i like to bring him out first though to test the waters. usually i like fighting smaller characters with DK and bigger ones with Diddy.

DK is hard to fight. I play against a really good diddy, so I'm use to him but the dk is just frusterating.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Riot Of The Blood said:
DK is hard to fight. I play against a really good diddy, so I'm use to him but the dk is just frusterating.

who? i want to play this person