By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Riot Of The Blood said:
What kinda playing is that, WoW? You can't be any good without your characters best moves. Might as well give up against someone that knows what they are doing.

I won about 6 duels against Luin earlier and like 5 against Truck just now.  I haven't lost a single match today so far.

Stop telling me what I can and can't do especially when I'm having so much fun doing something you say can't happen.   ^_^

Around the Network
Words Of Wisdom said:
Good matches Truck. Today is my "play unconventionally" day. To celebrate, I only used G&W's turtle once and I didn't use R.O.B.'s down-smash at all earlier against Luin. ^_^

Nice matches indeed. Thank God you were not using G&W's turtle! I hate that thing! :P

Signature goes here!

no one seems to want to join my game =(

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

@Riot : You have serious connection problems. You're always on and off and the make matters worse games disconnect when I'm winning! Grrr!

Signature goes here!

Possum5454 said:
no one seems to want to join my game =(

That's weird you didn't even show up on my screen. Stupid WFC!

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

@ truck, have you joined the ladder on allisbrawl?

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Possum5454 said:
@ truck, have you joined the ladder on allisbrawl?

Yeah, my 24 hours are done so I joined a couple minutes ago.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
Good matches Truck. Today is my "play unconventionally" day. To celebrate, I only used G&W's turtle once and I didn't use R.O.B.'s down-smash at all earlier against Luin. ^_^

Nice matches indeed. Thank God you were not using G&W's turtle! I hate that thing! :P

It's kind of fun to use but every G&W player I see just spams it.  That bothers me not because being it makes the player predictable... and boring.  I think you can win matches perfectly fine without using it.

At any rate, I like matches to be a little more interesting.  ^_^ 

*wanders back to doing chores*  Bleh!

I am not using my normal connection right now. I shouldn't even be trying to play like this, but I figured I would give it a shot. It doesn't work though. Now what will I do till avatar comes on?

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

OMG AVATAR IS THE BEST SHOW EVER, and im not even joking around...the show is soo balance and awsome characters..

i remember the show in the beginning and thought it was going to go nowhere, but now its one of the greatest cartoons on the TV...Better than DBz?