By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

hmmm, i just played TGM but it wasn't TGM, it was some guy named K and he used wolf. i beat him once and then he left.... probably because it was somewhat laggy.

EDIT: @ TGM who was K?

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Around the Network

YES!!!!!! i got an epic KO. too bad it was over 3 minutes =C

i caught a pikachu with a diddy hump after it quick attacked ....so awesome.

I wish i could be zss only its just every time i play vs ppl it feels like all of her attks are delayed i do not know if its lag or if these delays are in the chater. Other then that do you guys see something i am doing wrong with her i am always up for advise. I noateds one thing is i have trouble when ppl are coming from under me i always seem to run into up smash or up tilts.

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

I played Kalo as well, possum, and he was pretty good.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

ahh, his name is kalo then?

he was good

Around the Network
Riot Of The Blood said:
Forte is far better than Azen is. Don't use fluke wins to make Lucario look good. Metaknight and Marth are both better than he is.

beating a top ranked MK player in a set (not match) is not a fluke.  it would be interesting to look at their tourney results (azen and forte)

even though a player may be the best, they usually have a counter

Forte just won a tourney with Azen. Forte is better than Azen is.

When forte loses, it means he had an off day.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Any thought on my zss troubles? To truly gages some one skill in this game is there cabltlys of adapted and playing different chaters and not just the same ones over and over. By this def i sux! Any way this view gets arone ppl being able to conter pick so the march up dose not mader also it gets arone just the chater being good vs the ppl playing it. I think random torments may be in order to really judges a ppl skill.

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

That's a difficult post to read, Jski.

I would say try harder with her?