By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

I'm thinking about it, ctk. I'm not the biggest fan of 3d fighters though. I bought SC games in the past and they didn't interest me too much.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network

so i just joined allisbrawl

will be joining the ladder tomorrow. same username, have a diffrent avatar though. it's a diddy/donkey pick which i might use here soon.

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Riot Of The Blood said:
I'm thinking about it, ctk. I'm not the biggest fan of 3d fighters though. I bought SC games in the past and they didn't interest me too much.

Ever play SC2 or MBAC?

Awesóme my first double post it is not really my fáult cause im not in my housé im úsing my moms phone since im on vacatíons at disney and i don't have a computer.

ctk495 said:
Awesóme my first double post it is not really my fáult cause im not in my housé im úsing my moms phone since im on vacatíons at disney and i don't have a computer.

And you're posting here?  Good grief.

Around the Network

See ya later i need to Go to a Park.

Words Of Wisdom said:
ctk495 said:

And you're posting here?  Good grief.

agreed lol

also i like the accents ctk =P

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

@WoW
I had it for the gamecube and PS2, but I couldn't decide on a main to master and I didn't know too much about the cast. My friends and people that usually play these fighting games with me didn't really like it niether. DOA and the DBZ games are the only 3D fighters I could get into.

I like Street fighters, KOF, and Darkstalkers the best. The combos and moves aren't as fun in 3d.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Riot Of The Blood said:
@WoW
I had it for the gamecube and PS2, but I couldn't decide on a main to master and I didn't know too much about the cast. My friends and people that usually play these fighting games with me didn't really like it niether. DOA and the DBZ games are the only 3D fighters I could get into.

I like Street fighters, KOF, and Darkstalkers the best. The combos and moves aren't as fun in 3d.

I understand I suppose.  My mains in SC2 were Sophitia and Seung Mina. ^_^

Anywho, you should check out MBAC if you haven't (it's 2D).  I like it because it has a fast-paced, combo-oriented fighting style.  Plus the fights just look great.

That looks like a fun game but looks like a butter smasher type hehe.. Dam it i think TGM removed me from his friends list i am never going to get to play him /sigh.

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.