By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Riot Of The Blood said:
@Iclim
combos? You forget to air dodge or something?

I just couldn't move.
Airdodging actually seems detrimental against shizzlee since I can't move after a dodge and she's right beside me to deliver another hit.
Going from 0-70 in one combo is actually a norm against her.
It makes me appreciate the fact that Ike can KO at extremely low percentages...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network

Well do you guys mind if i use him more offten? I like how he has some realy strong attks on top of having a good conter on top of having a rng attk that he can chargs in the air!

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

I guess I just am not skilled enough to link aerials together then, because something stupid happens when I try it. Ivo or whoever never get hit by aerial combos.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

@Jski
you can use whoever you want. Heck pick Falco and use the double laser!

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

I do not like to spam rng but do keep in mind when ppl are off the level i think its free game for spaming! The one thing i can use well is his side specle is there any trick to it?

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Around the Network
Riot Of The Blood said:
I guess I just am not skilled enough to link aerials together then, because something stupid happens when I try it. Ivo or whoever never get hit by aerial combos.

Yup, you guessed right, you just am not skilled enough to link aerials together then. =P

Nah you do fine with your combo's, better than fine actually.
Shizzlee just seem to be able to follow where my character is flung and keep continuing landing hits.
Most of the aerials she used are virtually lagless so she can still hit me even if I airdodge the first attempt.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

iclim4 said:
Riot Of The Blood said:

Yup, you guessed right, you just am not skilled enough to link aerials together then. =P

Shizzlee just seem to be able to follow where my character is flung and keep continuing landing hits.
Most of the aerials she used are virtually lagless so she can still hit me even if I airdodge the first attempt.

Lagless?  What does that mean?

Third member of the Sonic Support Squad.  Member of the Fierce Fox Force.

Click Sonic for my main Youtube channel :D

shizzlee said:
iclim4 said:
Riot Of The Blood said:

A move that doesn't have much startup and ending lag.
My Ike's Fair for example has a lot of ending lag.
Once I miss a Fair, I'm unable to follow up with another attack right away.
Your arials, say luigi's, doesn't have much lag.
Even if you miss a Fair(Nair?) You can follow up right away with a Bair or a Uair.

Shea must have gotten better then. I don't rember her doing aerial combos, and I have a lot of footage of her fighting. Hopefuly I will play her soon.

iclim4 said:
shizzlee said:
iclim4 said:
Riot Of The Blood said:

A move that doesn't have much startup and ending lag.
My Ike's Fair for example has a lot of ending lag.
Once I miss a Fair, I'm unable to follow up with another attack right away.
Your arials, say luigi's, doesn't have much lag.
Even if you miss a Fair(Nair?) You can follow up right away with a Bair or a Uair.

Okay.  And it's Luigi's Nair that I seem to miss or I don't sweetspot it.  Samething for Luigi's Dair.  It can spike, but I can't seem to pull it off.

Third member of the Sonic Support Squad.  Member of the Fierce Fox Force.

Click Sonic for my main Youtube channel :D