By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

So how much will this sell when it hits europe?

Around the Network
Onimusha12 said:
So how much will this sell when it hits europe?

Thiiiiiiiis much. *spreads hands really wide*

Roy is kinda cheap. I having trouble beating him.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Riot Of The Blood said:
Roy is kinda cheap. I having trouble beating him.

Riot now that you have melee you won't play brawl see ya in 6 years buddy :(

@wow

I use practice mode because I want to improve as a player. I need to practice my setups and perfect my timing and speed.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network

In melee, Roy = MArth. Theyre clones. Just like Fox and Falco in melee. I wich Mewtwo was in brawl, hes os much better than lucario.

Voltaire said:
In melee, Roy = MArth. Theyre clones. Just like Fox and Falco in melee. I wich Mewtwo was in brawl, hes os much better than lucario.

Ignorance is bliss.

@Riot:  Play Melee against level 9s or against humans.  Don't bother with practice. 

after playing melee, I can't reujust back to brawl marth. Marth could just wreck people in that game.

Where is everybody apart from tao who is playing with god knows who there is no one on.

I'm on ctk. Finally got off melee.