By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

I'm hungry, I wonder if I have frozen burritos laying around the house.
*attempts to change topic*

Edit: Guess Riot isn't coming.
I'm off to Metal Gear land then.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network

I logged on but you weren't on.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

oh, the interview is just for a gig at target. Nothing I'm looking forward besides the location.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

iclim4 said:
Riot Of The Blood said:
Marth>>>Ike in terms of coolness.

It would have been much easier to argue if only Ike didn't open his mouth...

Well Ike looks and moves cooler than Marth.
His badass "Look at me holding a giant sword with my small stature" reminds me of Guts from "Berserk" and Blue Ike also resembles Flik from Suikoden. You can't get anymore cooler than that.

Marth's a sissy!

are you referring to "I fight for my friends"? i laugh every time i thnik about it. 

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

ima logon if some1 want to fight

Around the Network

Weee responding time before work.

Riot, I can perfect shield well because I practice online a lot, however when theres marginal input lag I spot dodge instead. I'm also very very used to the Marth Vs. Dedede match up from tournaments, it'll be very hard to suprise me.

Yoshi Vs. any floaty character = Fail. Poor Yoshi can just get spiked spammed if he comes out to edge guard. I've done it many many times with my Kirby.

Pikachu Vs. Fox = Toasty space animal. Just ask Shea =p

Jski. Luigi may have 3 potential recovery moves, but rarely does he ever use all 3 during a recovery. Luigi Missle needs a charge to gain enough horizontal distance to be worth using so he needs to be high, in which case he's making it back anyway. Luigi Tornado can only be used for recovery if they keep their second jump. Meaning knocking them away for a second time severely gimps them. Jump Punch is purely vertical, so not the most optimal thing unless your 3 feet away from the stage edge.

Also, you can control the direction of the attack on Double Team by holding a direction when the attack fires. Using it near a stage edge is never a good idea though as it will either shoot you away a distance or shoot you underneath the stage.

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

metaknight's fair is the best move in the entire game.

A whole page of this topic took place while I was gone?

@Ivo
I know how to shine spike, but I don't do it on wifi because it messes up my timing when I do it offline.

@WOW
I underestimated your Yoshi.

Er, Umm about sheilding.  I don't use shield much at all.  The only time I might sheild is if I miss a grab and I am still holding on to the sheild button.  Other than that I just usually spot dodge.  I should sheild more than I do.  

Third member of the Sonic Support Squad.  Member of the Fierce Fox Force.

Click Sonic for my main Youtube channel :D

maybe you're not doing it on purpose then, because your shielding is freakin parry-like. You always role backwards though which is good for me. That way I don't get owned for poor spacing. In the replays I have of you (yes, I save our replays), your shielding sticks out more than your dodging does.

i need to up my defense....i suck at shielding and spot dodging

first i need to get a new controller though

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong