By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

pffft, Ike can match that sword range easy. =P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network

Marth>>>Ike in terms of coolness.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Riot Of The Blood said:

It would have been much easier to argue if only Ike didn't open his mouth...

Well Ike looks and moves cooler than Marth.
His badass "Look at me holding a giant sword with my small stature" reminds me of Guts from "Berserk" and Blue Ike also resembles Flik from Suikoden. You can't get anymore cooler than that.

Marth's a sissy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

iclim4 said:
Riot Of The Blood said:

It would have been much easier to argue if only Ike didn't open his mouth...

Well Ike looks and moves cooler than Marth.
His badass "Look at me holding a giant sword with my small stature" reminds me of Guts from "Berserk" and Blue Ike also resembles Flik from Suikoden. You can't get anymore cooler than that.

Marth's a sissy!

They do look freakishly similar.

But Flik's blade is more like that of Marth. 

Words Of Wisdom said:
They do look freakishly similar.

But Flik's blade is more like that of Marth. 

That is were guts comes in.

Now that I think about it, Guts also "fights for his friends" but in a more subtle and cooler way.

Around the Network

meh, metaknight owns everything. End of story.

Can anyone play right now? I need something to do until my job interview.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Riot Of The Blood said:

Full-time?
How long before your job interview?

And I can play for a few minutes.

Riot Of The Blood said:

Nope, I work during these summer days.  Luckily I'm near a computer.  ^_^

So what's your interview for?  *is very nosy*

We're nosy because we care. =P

iclim4 said:
We're nosy because we care. =P

Care... right... that's the ticket.