By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

@IvoYarido

Yeah, I should had mentioned the 13 stock thing ^^u

It was great fun, my right arm got tired from all the shaking halfway through the match, I can't believe I lost a two lives advantage °o°

Around the Network

I like playing with the percentages off with characters I know well but playing with or against characters that I don't see as often I like to have the % on so I can know what moves to look out for.

Signature goes here!

I cant believe that they gave Luigi 3 recovery! Also i wish Lucario doable team would not kill him if he dose it over the side. Any way it was a fun game last night thought i did feel that ppl where going after me a lot. I am still not using zss to her best i tryed the one trick where you down smash some one on the side and jump down and hit them agend the level and most likely spike them. The other trick is to down smash them at a high % and as they fly back you back air attk them and kill them. I have the damiest time controlling the movement in this game.

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Jski said:
I cant believe that they gave Luigi 3 recovery! Also i wish Lucario doable team would not kill him if he dose it over the side. Any way it was a fun game last night thought i did feel that ppl where going after me a lot.

I wasn't going after you that much though you did kind of get squished a few times in between. ^_^

Words Of Wisdom said:
Jski said:
I cant believe that they gave Luigi 3 recovery! Also i wish Lucario doable team would not kill him if he dose it over the side. Any way it was a fun game last night thought i did feel that ppl where going after me a lot.

I wasn't going after you that much though you did kind of get squished a few times in between. ^_^

Well what i try to do is pick out the ppl with the most life and try to kill them off that or who i see as the biggest threat in the group. So i play aggressively and end up dieing because of it.

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Around the Network

I'm going to pick up melee today. You guys think I'll like it?

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Riot Of The Blood said:

Probably, though you'll enjoy it more if you have someone to play it with and help you unlock stuff.

Keep in mind that there's no Co-op mode, no online, and several clone characters.

You should also notice pretty quickly just how much faster it is than Brawl.  When you unlock Marth, you'll know why I said Marth got a LOT weaker in this game. 

Riot Of The Blood said:

yes you will definately like it. i continued to play melee until the release of brawl. you could pull of some amazing combos in that game.

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

The Melee Marth:

Ken's Marth isn't as good as M2K's based on what I have seen.

Melee Marth is probably better than any off Brawl's characters because of his flat out hax range.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!