By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Words Of Wisdom said:

Played her in a duel yesterday rather unexpectedly and beat her Fox with my Pink Yoshi pretty easily. Also beat her Mario with my Kirby later at the end of a Brawl.

Shea is good, but I'm guessing she plays very differently around you than me.

I was really entertaining watching that Kirby / Mario fight, I have to admit to I was expecting Shea to win but you handled her Mario really well.

Also, I'm so happy I won that Kirby vs Kirby duel at the end of the Brawl on the Animal Crossing stage. Oh and I also broke my Sky World (Pit's stage) curse! The stage actually worked FOR me yesterday. I laughed so hard when the platform regenerated just in time to stop your Final Cutter and send you to your death.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
Words Of Wisdom said:

Played her in a duel yesterday rather unexpectedly and beat her Fox with my Pink Yoshi pretty easily. Also beat her Mario with my Kirby later at the end of a Brawl.

I was really entertaining watching that Kirby / Mario fight, I have to admit to I was expecting Shea to win but you handled her Mario really well.

Also, I'm so happy I won that Kirby vs Kirby duel at the end of the Brawl on the Animal Crossing stage. Oh and I also broke my Sky World (Pit's stage) curse! The stage actually worked FOR me yesterday. I laughed so hard when the platform regenerated just in time to stop your Final Cutter and send you to your death.

Yeah, at one point yesterday I had a nasty unlucky streak.  I killed myself twice at the end of matches against Luinil.

That Kirby on Kirby match was great.  I had about 50% more damage than you did going into that one on one though so don't feel too special (though you were awesome).  ^_^ 

The Skyworld match was... unexpected.  I thought I had an easy victory until that platform appeared mid-final cutter.  I was like "You're... you're kidding right?" 

You beat her fox with yoshi? Is that even possible?

I'm picking yoshi next time I play her fox. Her fox has that cheap up smash. It ko's me at 70%, so I always end up fighting from behind. I can handle her other mains just fine though with either of my mains. I know you hate duels but I'd like to play you sometime to see where my skill level is at. I'm thinking I can beat you 30-40% of the time.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Riot Of The Blood said:

You beat her fox with yoshi? Is that even possible?

I'm picking yoshi next time I play her fox. Her fox has that cheap up smash. It ko's me at 70%, so I always end up fighting from behind. I can handle her other mains just fine though with either of my mains. I know you hate duels but I'd like to play you sometime to see where my skill level is at. I'm thinking I can beat you 30-40% of the time.

Do NOT underestimate Yoshi.

That needs to be said again.

Do NOT underestimate Yoshi.

I loved Yoshi in the original SSB--he was one of my top 3 favorite characters.  He's not as tough as he was in the original but the little dinosaur is perfectly capable of kicking some tail in Brawl even so.  ^_^

Words Of Wisdom said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Words Of Wisdom said:

Yeah, at one point yesterday I had a nasty unlucky streak. I killed myself twice at the end of matches against Luinil.

That Kirby on Kirby match was great. I had about 50% more damage than you did going into that one on one though so don't feel too special (though you were awesome). ^_^

The Skyworld match was... unexpected. I thought I had an easy victory until that platform appeared mid-final cutter. I was like "You're... you're kidding right?"

How do you know how much % we had? The percentages were not on... *whistles the X-Files theme song*

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:

How do you know how much % we had? The percentages were not on... *whistles the X-Files theme song*

The more you play without them on, the more you can sense where they're at.  When I go flying a certain distance with some hits, I can tell usually with a decent margin of error (20 both ways) what percentage I'm at and you can always tell the difference in percentages when you're in a ditto match.

% off is a lot of fun, but hard at the same time. I always think I'm at 0% while the other person at a high %. Next thing you know I die because I didn't play defence. LOL

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

i like playing with no percentages. you play totally different. and it stops camping to a certain extent.

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Lol

Nothing stops camping when you're using metaknight. You have to pick a different character for people to stop.

Riot Of The Blood said:
Lol

Nothing stops camping when you're using metaknight. You have to pick a different character for people to stop.

Or a more fun opponent.  ^_^