By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Sorry Tao.  I can't deal with that lag freezing me every other second.  That's not cool.

And the first match isn't a win for you.  I had to take a phone call while we were playing.   ^_^

I actually was trying to get you to wait by going down to the bottom of the stage but you kept going...

Around the Network

damn we got disconnected

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Words Of Wisdom said:

Sorry Tao.  I can't deal with that lag freezing me every other second.  That's not cool.

And the first match isn't a win for you.  I had to take a phone call while we were playing.   ^_^

I actually was trying to get you to wait by going down to the bottom of the stage but you kept going...

its cool, that lag was very annoying. maybe later this evening we can finish. and i didn't know thats what you were trying to do. that why we need voice chat >.

taomaster06 said:
Words Of Wisdom said:

its cool, that lag was very annoying. maybe later this evening we can finish

Yeah, your Ness has improved... but not enough. ^_^

that was my first time really using him in a while. i thought i was going to suck with him.

Around the Network
taomaster06 said:
that was my first time really using him in a while. i thought i was going to suck with him.

You were okay.  It's just really hard to fight when I have to keep taking my hand off the controller to balance the phone on my shoulder...

Words Of Wisdom said:
taomaster06 said:

You were okay.  It's just really hard to fight when I have to keep taking my hand off the controller to balance the phone on my shoulder...

lol, i hate it when that happens. especially if its close because it completely throws your focus off.

@Twilit : Your friend is unbearable! Twice he ended the match in a "No contest" because he died early. I'm not playing him ever again.

Signature goes here!

Well, at least beating Shea's Fox one on one made me feel better.  ^_^

............,everyone is brawling already, im all alone T__T