By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

ctk495 said:
lol I was alone :( I am kinda rusty for not been able to play for 2 days I failed Lucas recovery alot.

Hehe, I saw.
I bursted out laughing when I saw Ivo repeatedly chanting "YOU MUST RECOVER!".
Kirby is too cute. ^_^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network
iclim4 said:
ctk495 said:
lol I was alone :( I am kinda rusty for not been able to play for 2 days I failed Lucas recovery alot.

Hehe, I saw.
Kirby is too cute. ^_^

You are so mean Lucas will get his revenge against you iclim just wait until friday :p 

@iclim
I will detory your pit!!!! He is soo hard to kill i think they made him too heavily to be able to fly!

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

yay! I can finaly do marth green combo.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

ctk495 said:
iclim4 said:
ctk495 said:

Hehe, I saw.
Kirby is too cute. ^_^

You are so mean Lucas will get his revenge against you iclim just wait until friday :p 
Oh I'll be sick by friday so I can't play. ^_^

@Jski
Yup, pit is pretty heavy.
Still very easy to kill if you send him flying to the side though.

Did anyone ever try using Pit's up+B while being sent flying horizontally with enough force to kill him?
Does he survive? Cause I tried flying as high as I can with Pit(over the usual KO point) and he still survives.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network

No, Pits up-b doesn't stop horizontal momentum.

Riot, your Marth may have range, but Dedede's got more =p

Oh, and Jski. If you think Pits too heavy to fly. Then I have to wonder what your opinion on Charizard is =p

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

I need to find away around ddd's ftilt. It's hard to get to him with marth.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

IvoYarido said:
No, Pits up-b doesn't stop horizontal momentum.

Riot, your Marth may have range, but Dedede's got more =p

Darn.
Well, thanks for the info.

iclim, pit is your best character now. You really have potential with him.

Riot Of The Blood said:
iclim, pit is your best character now. You really have potential with him.
Thanks, but I'm still sticking with Ike. =P