By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Final Fantasy 15 & Kingdom Hearts 3...exclusive to PS4 or multiplatform??

Maybe they are exclusive and Sony is intentionally holding back this information just to keep that "OMG...and look at what else they are offering" vibe rolling. They sure are kicking ass with all of their news except on the exclusive front as of now so maybe it's a set up. Get people thinking they may not be exclusive them, BAM, another thing to boast about. Sony is playing this E3 really smart from a fan's perspective and I give them props for that.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Around the Network

People who saw E3 2008 should know, if Sony lose an exclusive, Microsoft will make sure everybody knows.

I think either Square Enix are undecided or it's going to be on Wii U.

FFXIII Versus WAS PS3 Exclusive, I'm pretty sure seeing as it's developed into FFXV, that it will still be a Sony exclusive. Not sure about KH3, but it was noted that FFXIV will be exclusive PS3/PS4.

Prediction (June 12th 2017)

Permanent pricedrop for both PS4 Slim and PS4 Pro in October.

PS4 Slim $249 (October 2017)

PS4 Pro $349 (October 2017)

Legend11 said:
They're both multiplatform. The only reason FF14 is exclusive if because Square Enix and Microsoft couldn't hammer out a deal.

FFXV is a confirmed exclusive.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOA

#KH3 and #FFXV coming to Xbox One and PS4 worldwide (Japan included).

From SE Q&A.

Great news. No need to buy PS4 for FFXV anymore.

Around the Network

Lovely.

Those were the two games I was going to buy a ps4 for...

SE burning their consumers again with lies. No PS3 release for both is the biggest hit imo. Both going to be XBone and PS4. Got to buy a whole new system if you wanted to play these games in 2006.

SE WTH ?
And how on earth did Sony miss such a great oportunity to just consume Japan once and for all. *I'm not saying it won't but though*

Wow Square-Enix, thought FFVS was exclusive? So re-naming it and bringing it to XBox One.

Good news for me and the wife, only plan on getting a XBox One for the next few years for now. Erm... hope it's coming in the next few years.

It's just that simple.