By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - R4 DS statistic a hoax.

stof said:

Although it's false, I could understand if the numbers were that high. I mean really, who wouldn't want to Pirate Nintendogs!

Arrrrrff, mateys!

Yeah the 90% was way unrealistic 

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Around the Network

This news does nothing but the opposite effect.

stof said:

Although it's false, I could understand if the numbers were that high. I mean really, who wouldn't want to Pirate Nintendogs!

He needs a keyring in his mouth with the cell key on it.  (If you do not know what I'm talking about you suck at life)

Pirating games is not that huge even in the pirating community, its more music and movies, so you get a small % of pirates then put that stat to however many of them have a DS then even less to those that actually have a flash card, I would say maybe 5% at most =\ I have a Max Media Dock cause its cheap and has a lot of applications, and its better then an Ipod video in my opinion especially when it costs maybe 1/4 of the price for the flash card AND the DS, you get to play movies music and your DS games all in one device, then the free homebrew games and applications, my DS has a homebrew web browser, MSN, AIM, email and a few other things it's great for on the go type stuff and you need to tell someone something.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000