By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Andir said:
sc94597 said:
ChronotriggerJM said:
I also like how everyone conveniently forgot that the Wii\'s \"trick\" requires an attached computer or laptop >_>; whats the attach ratio\'s for those with the Wii?

Yes but the pc is only needed for the programing. It could be made into wii games so you wouldn\'t need the pc.

Well then, until he gets it running on the Wii, it doesn\'t matter, eh?

Well then he better mod his wii if he wants to run software not made by nintendo and 3rd parties.

Around the Network

Perhaps the new PS3 SKU with come with a Playstation Eye, since Sony seems to be trying to push it onto developers.

Andir said:
sc94597 said:
ChronotriggerJM said:
I also like how everyone conveniently forgot that the Wii's "trick" requires an attached computer or laptop >_>; whats the attach ratio's for those with the Wii?

Yes but the pc is only needed for the programing. It could be made into wii games so you wouldn't need the pc.

Well then, until he gets it running on the Wii, it doesn't matter, eh?

I think somebody is clueless.

CDiablo said:
He did what the Wii guy did on PS3, kind of cool as well as kind of lame to rip the other kid off.

If it works, why not copy it? (Welcome to the PlayStation Network...)

Also, this seems more practical/easier to use than the Wiimote thing, but that's just my opinion. I mean, it would be a lot easier to wear the headset tracking thing and play the game with your hands than have to hold the Wiimote in one hand and play the game at the same time.

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

THAT DUDE EVEN THX Jonny Lee (or however he's call) for that. He didn't took all credit for it. WTH r u ppl saying he's a stealer.

Around the Network

That guy looks pretty narcissistic. I don't like him.

sc94597 said:
ChronotriggerJM said:
I also like how everyone conveniently forgot that the Wii's "trick" requires an attached computer or laptop >_>; whats the attach ratio's for those with the Wii?

Yes but the pc is only needed for the programing. It could be made into wii games so you wouldn't need the pc.

You also need an extra wiimote (or alternative controller) and a pair of glasses with LEDs stuck to the sides. What's the attach rate on the latter?

@ everyone saying this guy stole the idea

Apparently Sony demoed headtracking with the eyetoy on the PS2 years ago (read on another forum). It has also been around on the PC for some time.

http://www.naturalpoint.com/trackir/

Played_Out said:
sc94597 said:
ChronotriggerJM said:

You also need an extra wiimote (or alternative controller) and a pair of glasses with LEDs stuck to the sides. What's the attach rate on the latter?

@ everyone saying this guy stole the idea

Apparently Sony demoed headtracking with the eyetoy on the PS2 years ago (read on another forum). It has also been around on the PC for some time.

http://www.naturalpoint.com/trackir/

Im sure nintendo could subsitute all of those things. Especially when it cost him 10 dollars at most to get that working. It would be alot cheaper than everybody buying pseye.

I don't know if this is a joke, because people say Sony steal all wiis ideas. Anyway it looks amazing and if this was introduced into games it would be awsome.

weezy said:
oops, i guess its doing this for every thread..

Something is wrong with the site right now

I apologize for that last post.

The site's been going bonkers all day long for me! Frustrating.