By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New HOME Images

Check these out guys and girl:

for more go here:

http://media.ps3.ign.com/media/891/891773/imgs_1.html

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

Wow, looks bad.

It totally lacks any kind of style or atmosphere.

Actually its quite highly detailed. Looks good to me.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Can't wait. By the way, I don't think that the fact that the game doesn't look like Killzone means anything. It's free, for one. And for two, it's just a secondary option to the XMB for friends and such. There's no need for it to have the best graphics ever. Regardless, they are not bad in my opinion.

Looks like some architecture software to me... but seems... I don't know... dead?

Is supposed to have thousands of people around, right? If that's the case, then it would feel much better.

Character's seem standard.

Around the Network

Looks interesting, i just hope it does not get delayed again.

I like the look of the buildings a lot, but the characters just aren't my style.

I hope the next SimCity looks like that! :o

Looks cool enough, remember; it's not a game, it's more an interactive, animated chat channel.

interesting.

if the second life people jump on board sony would have a smash hit on its hands.

the Wii is an epidemic.