By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Wii back in stock in UK

PC world have them

Toys R Us have them

Amazon have them and it's currently #1

Does the rest of Europe?

Around the Network

Amazon had them in stock 3 times today, each time they were sold out though. If Nintendo is over their supply issues, then their numbers this month will be huge.

www.itrackr.com here in North America reports 14% national availability. April's NPD is going to be VERY VERY interesting. :)

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.

itrakr had Wii at 38% a few days ago and it was over 20% for over a week, but it looks like it was just stores holding the Wiis until Sunday. I am interested to see how many Wiis Nintendo makes in the coming months. Hopefully they can up it a lot.

I´m pretty sure they have been in stock here in Germany ever since Nintendo boosted deliveries for the PS3 launch, maybe it´s my region though since I live by cologne (one of the big citys) it was hard to find for the longest time though and now the stock I see is allways smaller than the XBox 360s or the PS3s

Around the Network

Well they were in stock here too (Aachen, Germany) but they disappeared this past weekend. And before the weekend, I was always seeing fresh stacks whenever I went to the stores. Although I have not seen many people buy one when I was there, it looks like they are selling quite a lot.

i have not seen a single wii in my region for over a few weeks now and im a regular electronic shop visitor =)
every damn shop has this picture against the mirror where you see a wii box with nothing in it saying this product is sold out, please reserve inside. lol ^^

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

here in switzerland the wii has always been available for the last months, altough there were never more than a couple of units in the stores. It is still the same I guess, my favourite online retailer for example can't deliver wii's at the moment but i'm quite sure that you can find them in the stores.

So it seems everything what nintendo sends get sold but just not as fast as it is difficult to get one.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

I've been checking all 6 national Amazons for the last months, and can confirm that Wii's have been well in stock in Germany and France for a couple of weeks. UK and Japan used to be out of stock until this week. US and Canada are still out of stock.

Hardcore gaming is a bubble economy blown up by Microsoft's $7 $6 billion losses.

IMO, Nintendo shifted shipments to Europe for the Sony launch there to try and forestall a big Sony win as a result of lack of stock of Wiis. In the US we went thru a period of about 4 weeks where no one was getting shipments. About two weeks ago that appears to have changed as all of the major stores began getting shipments again. The eBay price in the US is running at ridiculous levels, with an average Sold price of $335 with $35 SH = $370. (Note: alot of people like snipin this item on eBay; you need to look at Sold prices and not auctions that are still open). So I think you will see that EU supply diminish as NIntendo returns EU to that Others category for shipments and refocuses on fulfilling the heavy demand in NA and Japan.