By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why is the VGC Community So Quiet?

Jega said:

The last 3 days have been very quiet I have noticed.

Calm before storm

Around the Network
okr said:
Probably because this community consists of 30 to 50 people,

You are on to something there. Well half the forums are Spurgeo's threads. Most of which i fail to understand.

this site will fire back up after E3,happens every year. the calm before the storm.

PullusPardus said:

the majority of the members (fanboys) are annoying.

you can barely say anything without "offending" someone, and offending their console, which is seriously the most childish thing ever.

how can you offend someone's console? its like saying "my fridge is better than your crappy fridge" "omg troll ban this is filth! , oohhhhh my god!"

its just a console people, no need to go all cultic.

leave me alone I just wanna like this post

Sorry, I've been banned for a week.

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:
ArtofAngels said:

I'm just quoting this cause I can't believe ArtsofAngels showed up again...  nobody will believe me...

Nothing new or really surprising. He appears from time to time (last time a few months ago) and still has the same anime in his sig as 5 years ago.

After Microsoft destroy Sony at E3 they will probably fill for bankruptcy and with that all PS3s will stop to work so the Sony fans are busy right playing their favorite games for the last time, Mean while the wii U fans are probably at the hospital due to lack of gamerism and some of them are dead because they killed themselves after all those sub 30k weeks for the wii U. The xbox fans are watching TV to prepare for the Xbone

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

chapset said:
After Microsoft destroy Sony at E3 they will probably fill for bankruptcy and with that all PS3s will stop to work so the Sony fans are busy right playing their favorite games for the last time, Mean while the wii U fans are probably at the hospital due to lack of gamerism and some of them are dead because they killed themselves after all those sub 30k weeks for the wii U. The xbox fans are watching TV to prepare for the Xbone

"The xbox fans are watching TV to prepare for the Xbone"

Jega said:
mii-gamer said:
half the members in the site are banned. Did you see the latest mod report?

I didn't bother looking.

That must be why you're so confused as to why the community is "quiet", you didn't bother.

Also, everyone is waiting for E3. Not patiently, though.

I've gone back to being a lurker.