By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What do us Gamers think "Love" is?

How do you know when your in love with a person, and its not just heavy lust? what do us gamers think love is? what defines it?

I've heard many people describe it to me, but I want to hear it from people who speak my language, if you know what I mean xD

A gamers tale of it, may be somewhat amusing to hear (considering some of us prob don't even have the guts to ask a girl out cause we're nerds xD)

Around the Network

Hmm

Ok picture yourself getting surgery. They open your chest, take your still beating heart out, and place it in medium sized bowl. They dangle about 10 of the sharpest knives right above the bowl on very thin strings that could fall at the slightest vibration. The weak but constant vibration from your heart is the only thing that can go without undoing the strings but even that nudges the knives back and forth slightly

^^ this is what love is. Dont believe the movies. Love is like a complicated chess game. Love is one of the most dangerous games you can play.

Edit: I'm not a stereotypical gamer so maybe my input is not what you wanted to hear

also your thread title kinda scares people away so you should change it to something simple like "What Is Love?"

The thread title seems like you are targetting 300lb people who have bad acne, wear glasses, I-talk-with-a-lisp 40 year old who never had a girlfriend and still lives in their moms basement

Lol

I want to know what love is...

I want you to show me

Love is when she meets you in what you would consider a high point in your life... You have money and everything going your way. And when it all falls through the cracks, she's still there to help you through your toughest times.

That is a quality that was really tough for me to find. Most of the women I dated would bail out the second shit hit the fan. But if a woman really loves you she will stick with you through your toughest times as long as your honest and faithful.

Around the Network

Total commitment and disposal to sacrifice.

Kyuu said:
The signs of pure love:

1) You can't stop thinking about her.
2) She usually turns you "off" it's the opposite of lust.
3) You would wish that you and her can be one entity in order to maximize the harmony.
4) Turns you into one jealous bitch :(

5) Leaves bank accounts empty.
6) Starts wearing the pants. :P

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Busted said:

almost a mother's love

Click HERE and be happy 

Love is a USB port and a flash drive meeting.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

EricFabian said:
Busted said:

almost a mother's love

*True love.