By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGCHARTZ ads are too fucking much

Jesus Christ, the website has the worse ads. I don't mind if it's just a simple banner, or even a flash movie with blinding and seizure inducing colors. But jesus christ, the sounds. Kill it, kill it with fucking fire. They suck and they make the website look cheap and seedy.

Around the Network

What sounds, I don't get any. Anyways servers and bandwidth aren't free. Advertising makes the money go round which makes the world go round.

you have a mute button on you PC, don't you?

what, you mean all the naked ladies make it look cheap? no way! s%x videogames and p§rn, all a man would ever need.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

The smiley ones are the worse. So creepy.

I dont mind the naked ladies. I just dont like the ones with sound. It's the sound that makes the website cheap and seedy. Like one of those phishing websites.

Around the Network

vgchartz ads are what convinced me to install NoScript/AdBlock.

I have adblock too but have no idea why it wasn't blocking anything.

Ok, installed noscript. Thanks all!

Just started getting the naked ladies.

Not something you want to pop up all over your screen when surfing the net on campus.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Adblock + Noscript ftw. I'm all for supporting the site, but I NEVER click ads to begin with, so why the hell should I even have to look at them?