By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - New news section

Fantastic!

I was getting sick of deleting news stories like "miguell from this site thinks Aliens are buying xboxes!" and "Anti xbox guys rule the news! vote here to fight back!" 

Now bring us back the NA console comparisons before I get all mad and vent my anger on a bag of cheesies!

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

Thank you ioi. Will they only go back to Jan 2007. Or will they encompass the birth of Jesus as well?

Love the new layout!

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

New news layout is great, nice improvement.

Ok couple things one small one large.

When I'm looking at the news, I'm in a subdirectory of the website.  Unfortunately that means when I go to click on recent forum activity posts it tries to redirect me to a fictional forum located in the news directory, which obviously gives me a page does not exist error.

Second, maybe I'm just being stupid, but I can't seem to find any links anywhere for posting new news articles. :p

Around the Network

I see the moderator job pending, and it brought me here. Seems to work well.

EDIT:  Also, the Recent Forum Activity column is nice, very useful.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Sent you a PM, but never heard back...