By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What ps3 game should i get

im thinking either warhawk, ratchet and clank, unreal tournament 3, or dmc4. help

Play B3yond

Around the Network

Why don't you start off and tell us what games you're generally interested in.

If i were you i would go without a doubt for DMC4 ... but ... you're not me ... and i don't know what kind of games do you like :P

-- Live only for tomorrow, and you will have a lot of empty yesterdays today--

Tavin:  "Old school megaman is THE BEST megaman"      courtesy of fkusumot :)

My mind has changed. My strength has not.    Kamahl, Fist of Krosa

If I was you, I'd get ...

Uncharted!

Why not download the demos first and see that way? I know there's not one for Warhawk and not sure about UTIII, but the others are on the PSN store.

Around the Network

online play WARHAWK or UT3

plateform RATCHET

arcade fight/beat them all DMC4

1/ do you have online access ? do you want to play online

2/ choose according to ur preferrences

Time to Work !

Assuming you have Uncharted, I say go for R&C or Warhawk. Flip a coin if you must. :P

I'd say that out of those listed, R&CF and Warhawk are the way to go! but, of course, it depends on the games you like.

Very very hard decision.

Devil may cry 4, I liked the demo more than ratchet's demo. I dont own either game though.

Just play the demo's and see which of the two you like best. Warhawk is amazing one of the best online games since cod4/halo.

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

Warhawks will consume you for hours on end :( be forewarned!

Ratchet and clank is an IMPRESSIVE display of technology :P fluid gameplay, fun platforming elements, and just classic blow em up fun ^^

UT3, I'm not big on frantic spazzy FPS shooters :/ I sadly enjoyed the single player much more xD

DMC, not as impressive as ratchet and clank, but overall I'd expect it to be a good game :P if you have any of the series you know what to expect :3

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.